Time: 10am - 5pm
Location: Digital Arts Studios, 38-42 Hill Street, BT1 2LB
Premiere Pro is an intuitive and versatile editing program. As part of the Adobe Creative suite package it integrates seamlessly with Photoshop and After Effects. This workshop will cover all you need to know to effectively capture, edit and export film content.
Perfect for making music videos, films, documentaries, promos or work for public exhibition. Whether you are a beginner to the program or simply looking to refresh existing skills this will suit. Knowledge of the Apple Macintosh operating system is essential for this course.
Jonathan Beer is an independent filmmaker living and working in Belfast. He has made numerous short films, music videos and commercial work through his production company Out of Orbit. Alongside his freelance work Jonathan currently works as a technician at DAS assisting residents in their practice…
Adobe Premiere Pro – Tutorial Content
1) Creating a new project in premiere.
2) Importing clips, images and audio into you project.
3) Housekeeping – creating bins to order workflow.
4) Creating sequences and managing the timeline.
5) Editing clips and working on multiple tracks.
6) Creating titles, transparent layers and garbage matts.
7) Video effects and transitions.
8) Using the motion tab and controlling durational effects.
10) Exporting project for specific delivery
Places are limited to six people so early booking is essential. The workshop costs £30 for members of DAS or VAI or £45 non-members rate.