Location: Digital Arts Studios and Home/Remote Working
Working Hours: Part-time, 21 hours a week
Total Fee: £6500 (for entire contract)
Contract: This is a short-term contract ending on the 31st March 2021. A probationary period of 4 weeks will apply.
Duties will include:
Future Labs Workshop Coordination
- Working with relevant external partners/facilitators, devise and coordinate a programme of training.
- Facilitate production and recording of workshops to be delivered online.
- Oversee online delivery of workshops and associated content.
- Responsible for publicity and marketing content.
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of workshops delivered.
- Maintain accurate records of all project activities including recording participation and outcomes.
Net//Work Residency Technical Support
- Providing overall technical support for artists on the Net//Work programme.
- Support artists in the production of new work including assisting with technologies/media required.
- Engage with external partners to source training in innovative technology for artists.
- Plan and deliver workshops online/provide one-to-one remote technical assistance
To apply please download the application form here.
Deadline for applications has been extended to the 25th of November 2020, 12 noon.