Working 14 hours a week on a pro-rata basis. Based on full-time (35 hours per week) salary of £19,312.00.
The post-holder will lead on the development and delivery of on-line presence, communications and sales. This will include Increasing DAS’S digital footprint in line with our audience development plan and developing Digital Arts Studio’s online presence, raising the profile and promoting Future Labs Workshops, online exhibitions and other programming activities through digital platforms.
This is an output and outcome driven post. The post-holder will be expected to develop baseline performance data and deliver against targets to include (in year 1):
- Creating membership database and re-engaging current members
- Improving reach across social media channels
- Establishing baseline data on current performance
- Achieving (at least) 500 new subscribers to E-Newsletter
- Achieving (at least) 400 sales of on-line courses
For more information and to apply please download the application form here.