This is a temporary, freelance role.
The project will take place between the 1st and the 31st of March 2021.
Remuneration is £15 an hour.
Minimum 25 hours per week.
The Digital Marketing and Online Content Officer will be responsible for;
- Developing and managing online residencies
- Promoting online workshops
- Enhancing DAS identity and recognition
- Social media management
- Content management and marketing
- Audience development
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Driving website traffic
To apply please send a one-page CV highlighting relevant experience to email@example.com.