Administration Assistant – Contract, Part-Time
Salary: £6737.14 per annum (pro-rata of FTE £19,650.00)
Contract: October 2022 – August 2023, part-time
Hours: 12 per week
- Provide administrative support to the DAS Director and staff
- Assist with funding reporting
- Assist with programme evaluation
- Manage databases
- Keep records
- Excellent IT skills including spreadsheets, social media and database management
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, meet deadlines and manage a number of projects at the same time and with accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills, with a good eye for detail
- Knowledge of, and an interest in, the arts.
- Please send your CV and a two-page covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the post. Please include the names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer.
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form which can be found online here: https://forms.gle/oEAvEPPmyiw41j1K6
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or post your application to; Director, Digital Arts Studios, Cathedral Buildings, 64 Donegall Street, Belfast. BT1 2GT.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on 30th September 2022. It is anticipated that interviews will take place W/C 10th October 2022.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell us everything relevant on your CV. We reserve the right to enhance the criteria to aid short listing.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, we may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from us by 24th October 2022, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.